Air Fryer Grilled Cheese
Indulge in cheesy goodness with this upgraded grilled cheese!
- Air fryer
- 4 slices bread Italian, sourdough, or white sandwich bread
- 3 tablespoon salted butter at room temperature
- 1 cup shredded cheese Cheddar, American, Swiss or Muenster
- Butter one side of each of the 4 slices of bread.
- Divide the cheese into two equal portions. Sprinkle it evenly on the unbuttered side of two slices of bread.
- Sandwich the bread together, then place in your air fryer. Secure with a toothpick (optional). Cook at 375 degrees for 5 minutes, then flip. Continue to cook for another 3-4 minutes or until golden brown and crisp.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- Experiment with different breads and cheeses!
- Bacon, tomato slices, or slice apples take this classic to a new level.
- Your specific cook time will depend on the type of bread you use and your specific air fryer. Keep a close eye on the sandwiches the first time you make them to avoid overcooking.