Cheese Plate Snacks
There really isn’t a wrong way to make a cheese plate. It’s the perfect snack, lunch, dinner, or appetizer for a crowd. Have fun with it all and make it your own.
- Assorted cheeses
- Assorted crackers
- A small handful of assorted nuts
- Jam or a grainy mustard
- A few tiny pickles or olives
- Dried fruit
- Fresh fruits
- Fresh vegetables
- Homemade ranch dip
- Grab your favorite cheeses, crackers, other snack items, and assemble. Unleash your creativity! Let family members create their own boards.
- Use up those last few olives or the rest of the crackers. The only cheese plate rule is that there are no rules! And you don’t need to use a plate.
- Make it a bento box! Create your own grab-and-go bento boxes. Mix and match berries, baby carrots, snap peas, yogurt, string cheese, granola, tortilla chips, whole grain crackers, sliced or string cheese, shelf-stable box milk.