Frozen Yogurt Fruit Popsicles
Make any time of year feel like summertime with these sweet dairy treats!
- 3 cups frozen berries blueberries and/or strawberries
- 3 cups vanilla fat-free yogurt
- Place ½ cup fruit in each cup.
- Place ½ cup yogurt into cups of fruit.
- Stir each cup with plastic spoon and place in center of cup.
- Freeze until firm.
- Create your own fun flavors by mixing different yogurts with fruit.
- Eliminate the cup and plastic spoon by making Frozen Yogurt Bark. Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread yogurt evenly on a prepared baking sheet. Scatter berries on top. You could even add granola, coconut flakes, and chocolate chips. Freeze for about 3 hours until firm. Break into pieces and enjoy.