Fruit Salsa Yogurt Parfaits
Mix up your morning with this light and refreshing parfait.
- 1 can peach slices in juice 15 oz.
- 1 can pineapple chunks in juice 8 oz.
- 2 kiwi peeled and chopped
- 1 cup strawberries chopped
- 2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 carton non-fat vanilla 32 oz.
- Drain peach slices, discarding juice. Drain pineapple chunks, reserving juice. Chop peaches and pineapple.
- Toss peaches, pineapple, kiwi, strawberries, brown sugar, spices, and reserved pineapple juice in a medium bowl.
- Layer 1/2 cup yogurt with 6 tablespoons of fruit salsa in each of 8 parfait glasses or dessert dishes. Serve immediately.
- Mix and match fruit and yogurts or Yogurt Parfaits!
- Let the kids make their own parfaits– set out bowls of fruit, yogurts, and crunchy toppings like cereal or granola.
- Need “breakfast to go?” How about giving a new purpose to an empty jam jar? Assemble your parfait, add the lid and go! Don’t forget a spoon.