Monster Cookie Dough Dip
This protein-packed recipe makes the perfect afternoon snack orpost-workout recovery treat.
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt 1 container
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon creamy peanut butter or peanut butter powder
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon chocolate candies mini M&M's, etc.
- 1 tablespoon granola
- Stir together Greek yogurt, brown sugar, peanut butter, and vanilla. Stir in the mix-ins (chocolate chips, candies, and granola).
- Serve with apple slices, pretzels, graham crackers or enjoy with a spoon!
- Enjoy this protein-packed yogurt dip with your favorite dippers – try apple slices, pretzels, graham crackers, or just a spoon!
- Do you have a family member with peanut and/or nut allergies? Sub a nut-free seed butter (i.e. sunflower or soy) for the peanut butter and use toppings such as chocolate chips and granola that are made in a dedicated nut-free facility.